Diagnostics Management System - is the basic assessment of the level of development, support and development processes the company to identify ways to improve their effectiveness.
The results of diagnostic management system:
1. An account of management systems;
2. Business model of the state company "as is";
3. The list of "bottlenecks" of management and causes;
4. The list of recommendations for more efficient management system: economic and organizational, logistical, technical, technological, information;
5. Proposals for automation, reduce logistics costs, optimize the strength of the company.
Logistics audit - examination of the effectiveness of this material and information flow and level of customer service.
Results logistics audit:
1. An account of logistics in the enterprise;
2. Business model of logistics enterprises;
3. The list of "bottlenecks" logistics and causes;
4. The list of recommendations to improve the logistics: purchasing, warehouse, transportation, production, distribution;
5. Proposals for automation, reduce logistics costs, optimize staffing logistics.
Diagnostics of production system - this assessment of the level of efficiency in production processes, find ways to reduce the cost (resource and employment components), inappropriate products, improve the use of equipment, labour productivity.
The results of diagnostic production system:
1. An account of the production system;
2. The model of technological processes and bottlenecks production with the causes of their occurrence;
3. The list of recommendations to improve the efficiency of production within the existing technology;
4. The list of recommendations for modernization of production: the technical, technological, information-analytical, organizational;
5. Technical specifications for the modernization of production equipment and technology.
Examination of consumer goods properties - a procedure search and assess the level of product development, the assessment of its feasibility and consumer characteristics, with a view to better synthesis or a new product.
The results of examination of goods:
1. A report by the level of consumer goods properties;
2. Report on market research product;
3. The hypothesis about the possibilities and feasibility of improving product;
4. The hypothesis about the possibilities and feasibility of design innovation;
5. Technical specifications for design innovation (analogue).